Saturday, February 4, 2012

Reading Reflection 5

Instructions: READ the ITU Overview ppt. As a school team, IDENTIFY a theme for your ITU and SHARE ideas and a draft for a Cover Sheet with you ITU team.

As I already stated in my Reading Reflection 1, my group and I have decided on the theme of "rivers." Please refer to that reflection for specific on what each of our members will cover. For our ITU coversheet I envision a cover with the title "Rivers." I also picture e pictures one above the other. On the top is an image of Huck and Jim floating down a river. Underneath it will be a picture of the river underneath teaming with life and showing different sedimentary layers. Below that will be a more technical graph depicting river flow and depth. My reason for this layout is that it shows an increasingly in-depth look at the theme of rivers. Students will peel back the layers and go deeper and deeper exploring different aspects and perspectives on rivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment